REALTOR - HI. LIC # RS-84575
In Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Island
- Moved to Kona, Big Island in 2016 with her husband from Walnut Creek, Northern California
where she had lived for 30 years. During that time of period, she had experienced her good life in
Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington, where got birth two daughters.
- Having a good life in Kona, she found very interesting Hawaiian culture, and started to learn;
dancing hula, playing ukulele, singing songs in Hawaiian language.
- Enjoying traditional Japanese events; particularly Bon dance wearing Yukata Kimono.
- Contribute her volunteer activities to the local Japanese-American communities.
- Frequent visits to California to see her daughters’ families.
- Keep traveling to Japan every year, and enjoyed its rich culture/history sites, delicacy foods, and
hot spring resorts of all over Japan.
- Recently her husband started Kona Coffee business, and enjoy farming together.
In California before move to Kona:
- Graduated from California State University, Hayward majoring Business Administration with
Option Marketing Management and Minor International Business.
- Had worked at several international companies in San Francisco, and also worked for her
husband’s own company as Administrative/Marketing Manager for 20 years.
- Served volunteer work for local communities.
- Enjoyed Californian life - abundance of fruit U-pick and wine tasting visiting Napa Valley where is
located nearby. Enjoyed backyard gardening with lots variety of flowers, veggies, fruits season by
- Visited to European six countries, and learned their cultures.
In Japan before move to California:
- Born in Akita, Japan, and moved to Tokyo for college education, and married.
- Worked at International companies in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka.
- Enjoyed to travel throughout Japan, and deeply learned its traditional culture; tea ceremony,
flower arrangement, playing Koto, making Kimekomi Ningyo with traditional kimono, and
participating traditional local festivals.
Having happy life in Kona now, real estate business inspired her through her experiences of buying/
selling her own home in Tokyo, California, and Kona. Although unfortunate condition of COVID-19
pandemic at present time in her starting time, she keep doing exercise to be in good health going to
the Club In Kona gym to take the classes; body pump, yoga, hula dance, and enjoy swim.