Seldom if ever does a property offering so much come on the market. Lovingly planned & developed by the Sellers with great attention to detail & superior workmanship, this special & unique property located in picturesque Holualoa has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
This spectacular one acre property is located at a median elevation of approximately 1,500' in a gated 7 lot subdivision overlooking a spectacular, expansive & uninterrupted coastline view extending from the Old Airport to & beyond the Kona International Airport. The view upslope is also impressive with an immaculate coffee farm in the foreground & majestic Mt Hualalai as a backdrop.
Gracing this immaculately landscaped & terraced property is a spectacular bi-level, 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home served by a circular driveway & Porte Cochere. In addition a separate driveway serves a well appointed and private cottage currently used as a successful hosted vacation rental.
Features of the main home:
* Living area of 1,508sqft & wraparound covered & tiled lanai of 1,276sqft
* Oversized main bedroom with mahogany floors & coastline views. Main bathroom with spa bath, granite counters & special finishes
* Access friendly from the Porte Cochere to a grand double door main entrance
* A welcoming living room with mahogany flooring, soaring ceilings, gas fireplace with custom handmade tiles & pocket doors opening to expansive coastline views.
* The kitchen is a chef's dream. Top of the line appliances, with granite counters & elegant cherry wood cabinets
* Powder room & 2nd bedroom currently used as an office
* Living area of 1,302sqft, lanai area of 1,148sqft & 2 car garage—528sqft
* 2 bedrooms & two baths both with handmade custom tile trims, laundry, den & rec room
* An impressive 304 sq ft bonus covered outdoor kitchen/BBQ area
* A completely fenced & gated lower yard is safe for children & dogs
* Main home built in 2009.
Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates, Sue Brown
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Stathie Prattas Team shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Sue Brown, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2022 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 11:01 PM UTC, 11/29/22