Kealia Tropical Spendor! Large 2-Story Home on exotic fruit orchard!
A place that feels like your own park!
Gateway to everything wonderful in South Kona:
* 9 minutes to beautiful Ho'okena Beach, with its fluffy silver sand and easy ocean entry for swimming, and fabulous snorkling too!
This county park also offers Kayak rentals, showers, bathrooms, and camping!!
* 8 minutes to Pu'u Honua O Honaunau (City of Refuge) National Park! Truly historic place!
Great snorkling and kayaking at Honaunau Bay ("2-Steps")! Boat ramp for launching small craft, too!
* 13 minutes to Kealakekua Bay (Where Capt. Cook's Monument is located, and where the great explorer first came ashore in the Islands).
Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park, and Marine Underwater Sanctuary...fabulous snorkling and kayaking!! Boat tours too!
* Only 10 minutes to the regional shopping center in Captain Cook, with its U.S. Post Office,
restaurants, Choice Mart supermarket, Ace Hardward, and much more!
* Only 31 minutes from Kailua-Kona!
* Large two-story 4 bedroom/3.5 bath "Arts & Crafts" home on spacious parcel! You will appreciate the craftsmenship!
* Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinets, SS appliances, and tile floor!
* No carpeting in this home! Tile and engineered flooring throughout! Hard woods, natural stone, and quality materials throughout!
* Many exotic tropical fruit trees, including mango, avocado, citruses, lychee, rollinia, banana, and many more!
* Full utilities, including cable internet and land line phone service, County water, and standard electrical service!
* Easy paved access just one lot up from main hwy.! Almost no traffic: located on private dead-end road!
* Large old workshop across from house separated by the private road!
* No HOA or Road Maintenance Fees!!
* Some area built without permits, square footage may differ with actual buildout.
* Property sold in "As Is Condition"!