Well maintained home in Lani Kona Subdivision on a 1 acre "Garden of Eden" tropical fruit orchard and vegetable gardens. This property is offered fully furnished, and is mostly fenced!
* Beautiful main Home features a large open floor plan, high vaulted ceilings, lots of windows for light and air, and tiled bath room with closets, and built in shelving.
* Gorgeous Koa hardwood floors in main Home give a sense of beauty and warmth.
* Lovely outdoor kitchen on lanai just off main kitchen is accessed through glass sliders, and provide a wonderful place to cook outside.
* Bonus Guest cottage on Solar Power is further across the property from main house for privacy. It has back-up wiring to main house power if necessary.
* Property is a tropical edible oasis, with numerous varieties of mango, lychee, rambutan, longan, orange, tangerine, lemon, lime; and tangelo, papaya, avocado, grapefruit, mountain apple, coconut, cinnamon, pomelo, banana, (to name some) set in an easy to walk grassy terrain. Lovely vegetable gardens complements the fruit orchard, with producing Thai and Sweet basil, lemongrass, winter melon, ginger, egg plant, and much more!
* Access off Hwy 11 are wide concrete strips to property, and smooth terrain to home.
* Located above Hwy 11 and up the mountain from Miloli'i Village, with its famous boating, kayaking, snorkeling, and fishing.
* Ho'okena Beach is a fabulous silver sand beach with full public facilities, and only 15 miles away—-where you can swim, rent Kayaks, and also view the many Dolphins that frequent the Bay.
* Honomalino Beach is beautiful grey sand located straight down the mountain about 15 minutes away, and a short hike to this remote site.
* The three shopping centers in Ocean View are only 10-15 minutes away, providing for major groceries, gas, restaurants, and other services.
This is a very special property offering so much for anyone wanting beauty and abundance in a peaceful setting